News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lapeer, Mi Dec 3 2016 AAR

Started by Caliper, December 05, 2016, 12:33:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliper

Definitely a great event to round out 2016 at Lapeer! We had a great mix of first timers and repeat shooters. We only had one day, but groups were shrinking and somehow we even found some time to talk about a few things that usually don't come until Sunday. While there were no new Riflemen made, I see many people well on their way!

Of course, pics were taken, so I'll let the photos speak for themselves.

Mirror-image seated positions!

T. WOLF

Thanks for the pictures, Caliper! This was another great Appleseed event, with great staff and instruction. Definitely felt the crunch of the 1-day session versus the 2-day event we did in October. Unfortunately I continue to be plagued by equipment failures at these things. Looks like we'll be returning to Lapeer again at the end of January - I won't quit until I earn my patch. But you can bet I'm taking plenty of time ahead to make sure my rifle and scope are in prime shooting condition. Third time's the charm, right?

Travis
"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leaders, and concerting measures in opposition to each other." ~John Adams 1780