News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Retiring

Started by martin, November 29, 2016, 08:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

It is with the deepest regret that I have to inform you that our friend up north Taylor ( Mike Palucci)
has decided to retire from Appleseed and spend more of his weekends with his family. I can assure you that all the state coordinators that Mike was working under were blessed to be able to count on Mike to get the job done.He is a great example for all of us and he will be sorely missed in the program.
Congratulations and good luck Mike!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

RustyRed

Wow I don't know what to say,you will be so missed,Martin and I both loved working with you, I know if we needed someone you were there,thank you mike for your hard work, Martin and I will stay in touch, take care my friend

Trisha

Thank you Taylor for everything you have done! You will be missed.

scuzzy

Thanks for all you've done. Taylor has helped Appleseed quite a bit behind the scenes too - things which many may not know about.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Reckless Rick

Thank you for building some bridges with the scouts and new clubs,I will also miss all the crock pot food you do so well!
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

scuzzy

Quote from: Reckless Rick on January 29, 2017, 07:51:30 PM
Thank you for building some bridges with the scouts and new clubs,I will also miss all the crock pot food you do so well!

Amen to building bridges.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

DrRichP

I'm heart broken to read Mike is retiring.  :'(

Mike, thank you so much for all you have done. Your contributions were immense and your loss irreplaceable.

God bless my friend!

DrRichP
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy