News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Flooring for the club house

Started by hawkeye, November 27, 2016, 08:51:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawkeye

We have finally found a supply of flooring for the club house, it's mixed in finish but will work. If the various colors are mixed right it should look fine and much better then the OSB that's on the floor now. This is the Pergo type of flooring that snaps together and is glued down this will make a durable finish that is easy to clean. Do we have anybody that knows how to install this material? I will deliver it to the range on Friday If no takers on the install then it gets installed by an electrician. I will fix the lights too. Steve

The flooring is in the club house now.

The guy that gave me the flooring has tile for the shower house project too. Any plumbers ?
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

markchiarello

I have no useful skills, but if you are planning to work on a weekend I will come help.