News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2017 Iowa Events

Started by SteamEng, November 11, 2016, 01:35:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteamEng

Just curious how soon the 2017 events will start to show up on the Appleseed schedule.  I'd like to get to one with my sons and son-in-law in the next year, and I have to plan early to get everyone's schedules aligned.

Drfury

Typically our first shoots of the year are in mid to late April, and they usually get posted some time after the first of the year. Anybody else feel free to answer but thats how its been the last several years.

Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.

SteamEng

Thanks! I'll check the schedules again in January.

VS Brown

Where are you located.  Tri Lakes Shooters Range in Lenox is planning on a spring 2017 event.  Waiting on Twin Eagles to confirm the date.

scuzzy

Just added Volga today - plus we have a few other locations on the schedule now.

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-display.php?qstate=IA&statename=Iowa
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

cavscouty

I just got signed up for Ames in April.  I can't wait!
It's war...bring a helmet.

Rev.357

Super cavscouty. Is this your first Appleseed? Tell me about your rifle. The Iowa folks will take great care of you.
He that beliveth on the Son hath everlasting life: John 3:36
Life: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:1
Liberty: Endowed by our Creator, made possible by Christ the Lord.

Repent yet therefore, and be converted, Acts 3:19
Pursuit of Happiness: Endowed by our Creator, coined by John Locke, made possible by Christ our Lord.

Author of: "Ad  Hoc,  Post Hoc; Educational Programs In Camping." Christian Education Journal, Winter 1993.
Author of: Interpersonal Physics: Authority Statics and Effectivity Dynamics as Factors of Influence. Wheaton,  IL: UMI 1991.