News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Crunch Time!

Started by PHenry, November 10, 2016, 10:35:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

My fellow FL Appleseders,
We have entered "crunch time" so far as the 2017 schedule is concerned. Anyone even well acquainted with a range needs to step up and ask for dates,  then coordinate with our esteemed SC, 9mm4545, to get them on the books. SBs who normally run events at a venue and have gotten to know thems in power - please seek dates for 2017 today. The longer we wait, the more likely we are to be offered untenable dates (Mother's Day, Easter, etc)

Tempus Fugit! (time is fleeting)
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Engineer shooting

Isaac Davis Memorial Range
Tallahassee, FL

When/Where/Type/Notes:

Date   Register Online   Appleseed Type   Event Notes
Dec 17, 2016 - Dec 18, 2016   Register: Online   Appleseed   
Jan 29, 2017 - Feb 03, 2017   Register: Online   Rifleman Boot Camp   
Feb 04, 2017 - Feb 05, 2017   Register: Online   Appleseed   
Mar 04, 2017 - Mar 05, 2017   Register: Online   Appleseed   
Apr 22, 2017 - Apr 23, 2017   Register: Online   Appleseed   
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

PHenry

Huzaaah! Who's next?

I have request into both Clearwater and Hernando - should have dates soon. Already locked April weekend in for PD events.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Engineer shooting

Quote from: PHenry on November 11, 2016, 10:34:33 AM
Huzaaah! Who's next?

I have request into both Clearwater and Hernando - should have dates soon. Already locked April weekend in for PD events.

We have shoots galore scheduled in the Panhandle.....just saying my Florida brothers and sisters.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

PHenry

I finally have all dates for Clearwater and Hernando - will send to Scuzzy ASAP.

Clearwater
Feb 18/19
April 22/23
July 15/16
Oct 21/22
Nov 11/12

Hernando
April 22/23
June 10/11
July 29/30
Sept 9/10

Also. our fearless FL SC has set up many dates with Scuzzy and CC'd me thereon. Two other SBs have done same, but we still have a long way to go if we mean to "crush" the rest of the country in Liberty! Let's Roll!

PHenry

Update - the above dates are secured and sent to Scuzzy for posting!