News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A Good Time in Mobile Today

Started by ChileRelleno, October 31, 2016, 12:04:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChileRelleno

I attended my third AS this weekend in Mobile, and as usual had a good time, learned new things about myself and being a better Rifleman.
It was also my youngest son's first AS and he had a lot of fun and learned an immense amount new knowledge, he bettered himself as a shooter and made some new acquaintances.

I'd like to give a huge shout out for the IITs, I and SB, they did a wonderful job.
Bob, Wayne, John, Don and Callie, thank you for y'alls work and enthusiasm.
The instruction was first rate, the history lessons told with feeling and above a safe environment.

Had a great group of people out there on the line, I think everyone came away a better shooter.

This was my third AS, my third RM patch and I've finally taken a Orange Hat for IIT.
I hope that I can conduct myself to the degree that I've witnessed from all the other AS crews.
I only hope to share my love for shooting and shooting accurately, for this country and the freedoms/liberties we have and the sacrifices made to garner them for us.
Pray that we never need fight for them again.

Ragnar Benson:
"Never, under any circumstances, ever become a refugee... Die if you must, but die on your home turf with your face to the wind, not in some stinking hellhole 2,000 kilometers away, among people you neither know nor care about."

Mixed Metaphor

ChileRelleno -->  Awesome!  Thank you for stepping up.  Congratulations on your 3rd RM patch!  A co-worker was supposed to be there with you all.  I hope to hear more about the event from him.  It was his first AS.  I hope we shoot together some time.
May Liberty Increase,

J. Gary Smith

Alabama

Texas T

Welcome, and thanks for stepping up. I hope that you find yourself on the same path that I have, over time. I have found that the more I study, preparing to teach, the more I learn (obviously). The more I teach, the more I learn. And, lastly, the more that I interact with different groups, the more I learn. I consider that a trifecta. What could be better?   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017