News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Evansville, IN Oct. 22/23, 2016

Started by sur+rifle, October 25, 2016, 09:58:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sur+rifle

What a beautiful weekend for an Appleseed shoot!  We had twelve very engaged shooters on the line with seven being under eighteen.  While we had no rifleman scores on the AQT, improvement on marksmanship was clearly seen.  But what was most exciting was the conversation that ensued after the history sessions.  Clearly the spirit of 1775 is still alive.

Thanks to all the shooters and IITs Darkfoot and Tundra Badger for making this such a positive event!

Tundra Badger

First off I have to say this was a very unique shoot. Ive never attended an Appleseed where the shooters became the teachers. We all got an extra history lesson at the hands of one of the shooters. We all learned that there are many more stories that are rarely heard. This proves that one man alone cant change much but there is power in numbers when freedom is at stake!
Here are a few pictures of the weekend!

Dan Tundra Badger
Rifleman May, 23 2015
Red coat cleared May, 23 2015
Kd July, 24 2016

MrSmitty

I just wanted to say how much my son Jacob, and I enjoyed, and learned from you guys!!! I'm looking forward to going to another Appleseed, and getting that patch!! My wife is tired of hearing about the shoot, but I'm ready to go again soon! Sur+rifle, Darkfoot, and TundraBadger you  guys did a great job....Thanks!!!