News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Mansfield, MA 10/22-23/16

Started by Rasmus, October 24, 2016, 10:34:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasmus

Great weekend at Mansfield Fish and Game in Mansfield, MA. We had 5 Students and ended the weekend with 5 riflemen patches handed out. Not bad. I will preface that by saying that every student had done and Appleseed event before. By Saturday benediction 3 new riflemen had crossed the line and our two Connecticut Shooters could go back and show off their new Rifleman patches and are already involved in helping Appleseeds in their fine state. Joining them this day was Mr. L using a bolt action Ruger with iron sights. Proof again 4 min AQTs can be done by bolt action also. Although we cannot shoot until 12 noon on Sunday we got Mr. H over the line using his Springfield M1A (he had previously made rifleman with his 10/22). And last but certainly not least Mr. R put it all together and crossed the line near the end of the day Sunday. Thanks to all the shooters that stuck with it and pressed on. I hope to see some of you back on the line with some friends in 2017.

Rasmus

scout74

Hi Matt,

I know photos were taken of me with the patch and also Ron with the patch. DO you know you has those?? I would have figured that to be part of the photos uploaded.

Regards,

-R
10/22/16 Rifleman

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." Thomas Jefferson
"You'll have noise soon enough,the regulars are out!" Paul Revere
"The first man who turns to run, I will shoot down myself.  Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean for a war let it begin here." Capt. John Parker

https://www.facebook.com/AppleseedCT/

Rasmus

I am sorry I should have done a better job of giving my phone to someone to take pictures with but it was in my pocket while handing out patches. Matt will upload his when he gets back from work. I do have a picture of you showing Ron how its done :)

scout74

Awesome work on that Pic by the way! I just realized I wasn't messaging Matt, sorry about that! Thank you for taking the time, enjoyed the shoot!

-R
10/22/16 Rifleman

"Eternal vigilance is the price of liberty." Thomas Jefferson
"You'll have noise soon enough,the regulars are out!" Paul Revere
"The first man who turns to run, I will shoot down myself.  Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean for a war let it begin here." Capt. John Parker

https://www.facebook.com/AppleseedCT/

lupis42

:pics:
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.

goodpiper