News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ariel, WA (WMGC) October 29/30 - AAR

Started by whit, October 28, 2016, 01:45:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Going to be wet.......but Riflemen are waterproof.  Looking forward to seeing you all on the line!

Whit

Kimber Custom

Another Waterseed in the books.

Saturday we had enough rain in the morning that we put up the canopies but it dried out before the first red coat. Sunday the rains came and I'm not sure the canopies did much good. Shooters were soaked but it didn't dampen any spirits. Targets suffered the worst of it.

The forge was hot enough to mint 2 new rifleman  ^:)^ Huzzah!

We handed out quite a few sharpshooters including a 208. Remember - a Rifleman persists.

Our 4 Young Patriots persisted through the rain. Christian in particular was shooting quite well putting up quality stages 1-3; alas, NPOA and time management took it's toll on stage 4.

We also welcomed That Guy into the instructor cadre. We promptly trew him into the deep end of the pool and he did outstanding  O0

Looking forward to seeing you all on the trail again.

Here are the pictures I took: https://goo.gl/photos/j1f6cJHTUBr3EBeBA

Derbar

Had a great time getting soaked and punching holes in soggy paper. Jokes aside, my first Appleseed left me impressed. Many thanks to the instructors for making it a great event.

Now looking forward to the Eagle Creek KD shoot in March!

whit

Work has been getting in the way of what I really like to do.......finally here are some pictures from the shoot.

I think all my shoot gear is finally dry.  Great job to our two new Rifleman....Derek and Anthony and to our new Orange Hat.....That Guy.

Cleared Redcoat

Our Young Patriots