News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Rainbow, CA October 15 & 16

Started by StormN, October 19, 2016, 02:24:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StormN

Another Great Shoot at Rainbow, great shooters, great instructors, great weather and great results. Two new Rifleman & one returning Rifleman along with a friendly father/son rivalry.
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
Thomas Jefferson

mnichols

What a great weekend! Thank you all for coming out.
And congratulations to our riflemen!

Welcome to the team Tim.

Looking forward to our next one.
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun."
- Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

Legacy

Always a fun weekend when there is an Appleseed Event at Rainbow Range!. Thanks to everyone for making it happen, especially Norm. And, thanks to all the students for being so awesome. Congrats to Justin for earning his red hat and to Tim for earning his orange hat. Erica, we'll get you to 210 (& beyond) at the next shoot!
Remember their sacrifice. Celebrate our liberty. Cherish your freedom.

kmkahuna

A great weekend!  Looking forward to the next one!  Here's my photobucket page with some pictures I took with my phone. http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/kmkahuna/library/Appleseed%20Rainbow%20October%2016
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."
Samuel Adams, September 1722 -- October, 1803

frwyfghtr

Another successful weekend. Wish I could have been there all day on Sunday.

ErinsDad

Great weekend all around, and congratulations to the new riflemen! Every shooter made progress. First time shooters really impressed with how quickly you learned.

Glad to see Tim Jr. step up and accept the Orange hat. Congratulations Justin on the red hat!

Looking forward to the next event!