News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine Wisconsin, Oct.15-16,2016

Started by martin, October 17, 2016, 11:28:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

For last couple of years I have always made a point of looking at the After Action Reports of the events at Racine County Line Rifle Club. The attendance at these events was growing and they always were getting new orange hats, making Rifleman,  getting RedHats,ShootBosses ,always growing. I made up my mind early in the year that I was going to participate in one of their events. I was not disappointed.
A quality range, dedicated  instructors, and a full line of 40+ students made for a memorable event. This is the first time I have ever worked with the Young Marines. There is hope for our Republic if we continue to have young people such as the Young Marines. These young people can only be described as amazing. Much of the credit belongs to their mentors and to their parents but also to the attitude of the Young Marines themselves .We also had 20+ shooters that were dedicated to hearing the story of our Heritage and learning the time honored skills of rifle marksmanship. They also had a great learning attitude which shows in the results of this event. So let's look at the results.

First of all, let's congratulate Wisconsin's newest Rifleman,
                                                        Rick.       213
                                                      Celicio.     216
                                                       Joseph.    221
                                                        Bobby.    221
                                                        Pete.      220
                                                        Barb.      218

We also had 3 students step up to take an Orange Hat
                                                            Rick
                                                          Celicio
                                                            Bobby
We also want to congratulate Wisconsin's newest RedHat,,,, Leadlined. Congratulations  Jason!

Thanks to the Racine County Line Rifle Club for hosting this event.
Special thanks to all the instructors and Blue Hats that assisted at this event. I had a opportunity to meet some new friends and also to visit with some old. It was truly an honor to be there with you at this memorable event.   
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

Texas T

I don't know if I have enough congrats in my bucket to go around. Staff, students, new riflemen, new Orange Hats, and a new Red Hat!   :bow:

Wow, what an event. Great job by all.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

cwcdl79

Wow Wisconsin getting it DONE! congrats to rifleman and a big THANK YOU for stepping up and taking 3 hats!

Taylor

Congratulations and job well done from the other corner of the state!  O0

Thank you new IITs for stepping up!  :bow:
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

martin

We need some pictures
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

martin

A few more
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

martin

More,,,
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

DrRichP

Some more pictures courtesy of AP

DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy