News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Coeur d'Alene, ID Known Distance Oct 15/16 2016 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, October 11, 2016, 07:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Got a Known Distance clinic coming up this weekend at Fernan Rod and Gun Club. See how what works at 25 works at distance. See you on the line  :---

Snow Snake

Hi.
I planned  to attend  this event as an observer in preparation to attending the next as a participant.The news says there is a storm coming.How do I learn if its possible that it will be postponed or cancelled?
Thanks  Ken Zeitz
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great
"The other side of every fear is a freedom."- Ferguson
" Hey Mikey, I'm about to punch that time clock"-Lone Survivor

Kimber Custom

Observing is no fun - bring a rifle   :---

Weather.com is predicting rain and 10 MPH wind on Saturday and 18 MPH on Sunday. I don't view those as cancel worthy so I will be driving over from Portland tomorrow and expect to be on the range Saturday morning. If conditions worsen and the group decides they've had enough we will issue vouchers for attendees to come to another event.

Ben 503 three one nine 9359

Snow Snake

Hi again,
Great,hope to see you there.
  Thanks      Ken
Without Knowledge,Skill cannot be focused.Without Skill,Strength cannot be brought to bear and without Strength,Knowledge may not be applied.
   - Alexander The Great

Snow Snake

I don't believe I have a rifle that would work well.I'v sold or given away so many,so I'm going to try to learn what works well this weekend  and treat myself to a Christmas present that will show up at the next KD.
Ken
   - Alexander The Great

Kimber Custom

I love KD!!!  ^:)^

13 Patriots answered the call. The forge was hot as we made 7 KD Riflemen and 5 joined Morgan's Riflemen with 1 cold bore shot at an 8" gong @250 paces.  :bow:

Weather was predicted to be really bad with potential 30MPH winds  %) Turned out to be 90% ideal. A few moments of rain or a gust of wind here an there but nothing to dampen the spirits of the shooters as they hoofed it to the 400 yard line.  ~~:)

Alex was the only brave sole to attempt irons although Lance did break out a Garand for one AQT.

Thank you all for coming out. I look forward to seeing you on the trail again.

A few pictures that I took https://goo.gl/photos/WS221dTibnUXkVbj9

Snow Snake

What a great time. Thanks to Ben ,Pat ,Andy,Dirk,Lance,Lew.Wow ,just everyone there who" know very well what they are about".
The philosophy is needed now as much as ever,Ben gave some us great reminders.
The sun broke through a few times but we persisted.
   - Alexander The Great

Mark Davis

Nice pictures, was wishing I was there, then saw the photos and now kicking myself for not going.
Did you shoot Ken43?
Pat got to shoot! Huuzzzaguuhhh!

Snow Snake

NO!     Nobody even came close. I'm still here. (LOL)
   - Alexander The Great