News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Manchester, TN - October. 1&2, 2016

Started by BluegrassColonel, October 10, 2016, 11:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BluegrassColonel

Placeholder.

A beautiful weekend with a wonderful group of shooters.  New Riflemen, requalifications and several knocking on the door.

Claude Morse, TN Colonel, will be posting the full AAR.
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

Dracomeister

Best day I've had in ages! Great shoot, great Instructors, great group of shooters, and the weather couldn't have been better!
My Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America has no expiration date!

Texas T

Well done. Congrats to the new riflemen!!   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Rustygun

That was a great Appleseed no doubt! A lot of good shooting and a great group of shooters.

Dracomeister

OK, can it be considered going overboard if one of the shooters (my BIL) has his Rifleman target matted and framed and hangs it in the livingroom???? ^:)^
My Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America has no expiration date!

Kennebago

Quote from: Dracomeister on October 17, 2016, 10:54:53 PM
OK, can it be considered going overboard if one of the shooters (my BIL) has his Rifleman target matted and framed and hangs it in the livingroom???? ^:)^

...wait, do you guys not?

I mean...that is to say... ;D
Wodan bood Mimir zijn oog
doch zou hij beter zien