News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Pensacola, Florida 1 Oct 2016

Started by Engineer shooting, October 03, 2016, 03:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

A good time was had by all, it was like a reunion meeting many friends from the past. Kevin came with the entire family, a whole family of Rifle men and women. My next goal to get them to shoot "the distance".  The Appleseed staff once again did all the heavy lifting what a wonderful crew.
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

Lucky Lori

Thanks  to  all  who  made  it  and  had  a  great  time.  Unfortunately  not  all  made  it  who  planned  on   coming .  It  was   certainly  their  loss.  Weather  was  good ,  ALL who  attended  enjoyed themselves    and   improved  .  Really  looking  forward  to coming  back  to  Pensacola  in  2 months .  Just  hoping  more  will show  up  and  have  fun  and  learn .
  Lucky  Lori