News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Godley, TX - Oct 1-2, 2016

Started by scuzzy, October 03, 2016, 11:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Fine weather, good students, and some great instructors all make for a good weekend.

It was me, Steck, paul.rome, TimBeatty, BillJac, raggedyedge, and b1rdd0g instructing.

We had a sold out shoot. Come Saturday everybody showed up except for 1 person. The shooters progressed nicely over the weekend and we had buku knocking on that rifleman door. Oddly we saw a number of AQTs where if the right round count had been observed then it would have be a patch. We did give out one patch though to Jaris - congrats.

It was nice to meet Steck who is a dSB that had moved here to Texas from Illinois. She is now going to be helping out at Godley. Thanks Steck - you're a sweetie.

I also met raggedyedge who was down from Wyoming. His wife is from here and they were visiting relatives so he decided to help us out while he's here.

So it was a good weekend. I'll get some pics up later.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

scuzzy

Pics

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Steck

Scuzzy, thanks for all these photos.  What a fine group of shooters!