News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Aar WestBend Wi. Oct 1st 2016

Started by Reckless Rick, October 02, 2016, 03:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

What a rainy shoot!!!!Two patriots cleared thier schedule and all excuses to experience the rebirth of  Heritage. Both shooters did a wonderful job learning the basics of marksmanship.Keep it up,210 on the AQT is right around the corner.

Tom thank you for all the help,great team effort.

I am extremly fortunate and blessed, Thank you for giving me this  opportunity.

Pictures to follow
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Reckless Rick

After all day in the rain we can still smile!!!!

Texas T

Sounds like dedication was shown by all. Great work. Shooters, come on back for more, you'll enjoy it.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

martin

Looks like you persevered under difficult conditions,,well done to all!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

happyWImom

As a brand new rifle shooter, Appleseed was an incredible experience!  I'm so grateful to Rick and Tom for volunteering their time on such a wet, wet, day!  They were excellent instructors, and extremely patient with us.  I can't wait to attend another event. 

-Tammi

happyWImom

Here are the only 2 pics I took.  I had planned on more, but was too busy!

Reckless Rick

Right on!!!!ðŸ'ðŸš£ðŸ'ðŸ'ðŸ'ðŸ'