News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Is the shower working? [Home Range]

Started by RaggedHole, October 01, 2016, 05:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RaggedHole

Gearing up for the RBC this October at the home range and wanted to check and see if the well/pump was working for the shower again? I know it was out this summer and just wanted to check to see since I'm going to be camping there for the week. Thanks!
[Current Quest] Shoot Rifleman/230+ on a 5 minute "Down & Dirty" AQT. Equipment: 24" Henry Frontier Long Barrel w/ Lyman 17 Front Globe sight & Williams FP-GR-TK rear sights.

First Appleseed: Lewiston, ID 7/16
Rifleman Patch: Lewiston, ID 7/16' [218]
KD Qualified: Ramseur, NC 10/16 [40/50]
Orange Hat: Ramseur, NC 10/16
Personal Best: Waco, TX 4/18 [242/ DISTINGUISHED BADGE :)]

Appleseed Attended In [4/50] States: ID, WA, NC, TX, & KS

hawkeye

Still working on the problem, I plan on being at the range on the 14th to pull the pump and will need help. The target line needs work too, we can start on that on the 14th. School has kept me busy. Steve
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Schooner

YES !!  I've been hoping for that post !!

I am a marine electrician, I can swing a pretty good paint brush, and I am looking forward to putting some sweat equity into the AS program.  Never seen a pump pulled out of a well shaft either, and that is something I think I need to know about.

When do we start?  Please PM me with schedule so I can get started helping out !
Oh, OK, just read the next post ..... never mind PMing me -- I am sending a PM to sign up.  See Ya Soon !!

Fair Winds (but keep those buckets bailing) ~~~~~ Schooner

hawkeye

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

RaggedHole

[Current Quest] Shoot Rifleman/230+ on a 5 minute "Down & Dirty" AQT. Equipment: 24" Henry Frontier Long Barrel w/ Lyman 17 Front Globe sight & Williams FP-GR-TK rear sights.

First Appleseed: Lewiston, ID 7/16
Rifleman Patch: Lewiston, ID 7/16' [218]
KD Qualified: Ramseur, NC 10/16 [40/50]
Orange Hat: Ramseur, NC 10/16
Personal Best: Waco, TX 4/18 [242/ DISTINGUISHED BADGE :)]

Appleseed Attended In [4/50] States: ID, WA, NC, TX, & KS