News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Seattle Firearms Academy

Started by Kimber Custom, September 29, 2016, 01:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

We are pleased to announce that Seattle Firearms Academy in Onalaska, WA has joined our 2017 calendar. With room for 100 shooters in the South Sound area this could be the largest shoot in the Northwest. This event is Labor Day weekend, Sept 2nd & 3rd. Registration is open now: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/onalaska-wa-appleseed-september-2-3-2017-tickets-28255043596

See you on the line

kenjo

I have taken several courses at FAS and highly recommend this opportunity to experience the great facilities at this range. Check out the other courses offered by owners Marty and Gila Hayes, nationally known instructors, to build on the training received during the Appleseed event.
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

maxwell

Nice work on getting a new range on the calendar! I'll admit that I have mixed feelings about the date :).