News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR, Liberty Center, OH 9-24/25-16

Started by Blindman, September 28, 2016, 10:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blindman

Instructors:    SB     SAt- Shep, Sun Blindman
                      Instructors     Cadence
                       IIT's    Charley, Little Buddy, yankee, Third degree, Topper and ChipnDale

Weather: Weather was excellent. Sunny with mild temperatures, no rain or inclement weather

Redcoats        shooters,    100   200  300 400  shingle,  cleared
     SAT      AM   14            2      1       1    0      3           0
                PM    12           10     4       2    1      5           0
     SUN     AM    13            9      5      5    4      5           1
                PM     13          11     11     4    4      8           3                     

# Riflemen: New _1__       Robb Parmelle (Score 214) rifleman name "the rusty front sight"
                    Re-qualify_1__    "G" requalified.

A fine weekend brought out the eager riflemen to be, and the diligent Ohio team was glad to oblige. Our intrepid band was embraced with open arms by the Henry County shooting range, and fell to work.
   With a large group of shooters such as this, with several younger, more inexperienced shooters, the instructors practiced a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail, guiding all through the curriculum and imparting the important Appleseed lessons. History was attentively listened to, with all stating they learned things they had never heard before about our nations founding days.
  On Sunday, Charley gave a stirring David Lambson, Third Degree presented Samual Wittemore and myself (blindman) telling the tale of our own dear Mr Wymann.
  as was said once before, Liberty Center, what a great place to hold an Appleseed!

okay, my dear friends and fellow's. My novel has gone live.
"Freedom's Forge, striking the sparks of liberty (volume 1) is available
http://abbacsrealms.com/
part of the profits go to Appleseed!

Cadence

I was hoping someone would have some pictures to share (Charley?) since I forgot my camera.  :wb:

We had a great group of patriots show up to drink from the fire hose. Even the weather co-operated (rain the weekend before and rain the weekend after.)

Congrats to 'G' for re-qualifying and to Rob for making rifleman.

Great strides were made by Lucas, Seth and Drew. Keep practicing guys, and I have no doubt you can get a patch.

It was good to see Jared and Nate (age 10) share a bonding experience as father and son. Nate exhibited safe handling skills throughout the weekend and showed his improvement at supported (sandbag) prone position by clearing the final redcoat of the weekend.   ^:)^  I'm sure dad was proud.

I just want to put a plug in for the Liberty Center first ever "Winterseed" coming up in early January 2017. Hope to see a full line.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Charley

Great shoot! Awesome attitudes and lots of improvement! I spent most of my weekend with Nate and making sure he was safe but he went from having no hits on paper to nice size groups on the AQT (We had to adapt using a stand and prone position). Nate made a lot of improvement, keep working at it! I took several pics, I'm trying to figure out why my phone won't upload them so I'll get them up as soon as I can! Hope to see you all on the trail!

Charley

Father and Son

Charley

line

Charley

future riflewoman

Charley

Charley

father and son