News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Kentucky has a New Orange Hat!

Started by Guntuckian, September 28, 2016, 12:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guntuckian

Kentucky has a new Instructor in Training!

As we all know, every Marine is a Rifleman. Proving this point, he successfully shot the Rifleman score at Puryear, TN on Sept 24-25, under the watchful eye of Shoot Boss "LesMoore", and has attended 2 Appleseeds. Please join me in welcoming "KY Marine Angel 1" to our growing cadre of Appleseed Instructors in Kentucky.

Great job, and thanks for stepping up, Michael! Thanks, too, for your service, and we are so glad you are back home in Kentucky.

Ooh Rah, Devil Dog! (Huzzah!)
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Texas T

First and foremost, thank you for your service. As a fellow vet, I know what it means to leave home and family to do what's right.

Second, thanks for going well above and beyond and taking the hat. I'm sure that you will have much to share, from your perspective, and you will continue to learn as you teach others.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

KY Marine Angel 1