News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR - Kingston, MI. Sept. 24 & 25, 2016

Started by Graywolf, September 26, 2016, 10:23:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graywolf

We had a fantastic shoot at the Marlette Sportsman Club in Kingston.  We had 23 shooters come to the line on Saturday morning ( 14 of which were under the age of 14.)  They were enthusiastic and soaked up instruction.  The weather could not have been more pleasant.  The club was welcoming and accommodating.  It just does not get any better.  We were able to use the newly renovated pistol range and I must say it was perfect for our event.

Congratulations to Tim on scoring rifleman!  Well done.  There were several others that were nearly there as well.  Keep at it, guys.  You will get there without a doubt.

Thank you to Waveman, Grindstone, and Rangerat67 for stepping up to instruct at the event.  You guys are awesome.  Thank you to the club for hosting our event.  You have a great facility and I look forward to more events there in the future.

Now, I know some pictures were taken, so let's get them posted up!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Graywolf

The few pictures I have.
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

waveman

here's a couple of pics.