News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Oct 15 - 16 Palm Bay Appleseed loaner?

Started by nate, September 24, 2016, 08:39:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate

Hi All, planning on attending my first Appleseed Palm Bay Oct 15  - 16. I've done a good bit of reading on prep for it and have my rifle ready to go. I was speaking with my brother and it turns out he is going to be in town and would like to take the class as well. Is there a possibility that there will be a loaner available for him to use so he can take the class as well? I just don't want to sign him up if I can't get him a firearm to use.

Thanks!

9mm4545

I will not be at the Palm Bay shoot but (almost) always a loaner is available. If the shoot boss or any other instructor who is planning on working this shoot wants to chime in, I am sure we can get a more definitive answer for you.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

TheMenace

Hi Nate,
I have you covered. A 10-22 will be available for your brother. Is he ok with tech (aperture iron) sights or does he prefer a scope?
Sons of Liberty!
Defend the Constitution,
The Law of Our Land
https://youtu.be/w6H12dyS8FI
Joshua 1:9

nate

Hi, I am sure he will be just fine with the tech sites. I've installed a set on my 10/22 as well.

Hoping I won't be wishing for a scope -- from looking at the AAR pics it looks like they are popular but I wanted to stick with the liberty training rifle specs so irons it is!

Thank you!

malabar

We've got you covered. We always have loaners available for the Palm Bay shoot.

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003