News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for some help at WAW Leader Convention

Started by Corvette, September 22, 2016, 07:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Florida AS,

Appleseed has a table at the Well Armed Woman's leadership conference in Jacksonville, Florida next weekend (Sept 30 - Oct 3).  We could use some help from Instructors in the area to help man the table and talk about the program with attendees.

If you are interested in joining us, send me a PM and we will talk about details. We are especially interested in any female instructors that can join us.

Corvette
SC Ohio
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Trisha

Only goes through October 2nd  ;)

I will be there! I hope others can join us next weekend.

Weezer

I hope you do, too!   

**shout out for Trisha**  She's a lot of fun!   You'll enjoy working with her!   

Oh, and Corvette's nice, too.    ;D
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

B.C.

I could assist Saturday or Sunday that weekend, I live in st Augustine.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Corvette

Big Chris,

My guess is that Saturday will be busier than Sunday, so why don't you plan on joining us then. That would be Oct 1st. Will PM you with details.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

TomM1Thumb

Corvette, I will throw My hat in the ring. I will do at least one day. I live in DeLand FL. about an 90 miles from Jacksonville.

I have worked with Big Chris and know Trisha when She Shoot Bossed Florida's First Ladyseed. I will help where I can.

TomM1Thumb
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

B.C.

Excellent! Saturday sounds good, I'll be happy to assist spreading the word. Tom, great to have you there as well.
Until then........
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Corvette

Tom,

Big Chris is helping Sat, can you do Sunday?  That would be great if you could. Otherwise, join us Sunday.

Corvette

TomM1Thumb

Yes, Sunday would work for Me.  If You need Me I could be talked into doing both Sat and Sun.
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

Corvette

Both days would be fantastic! Details coming via PM.

Corvette

minnesotarabit

Hi Ya'll - I will try to hook up up and back with TomThumb from DeLand and be there at least part of the day Sunday to assist with what I can. I am semi-ambulatory at this time, can probably get by with no wheelchair as long as I can sit it out.  Shows Jax Hyatt Regency DT on the Riverfront, correct? What are the hours on Sunday the conference tables are open? Would love to see Trish!

I hear Liberty, and she is crying...
minnesotarabit
the "road to glory in a patriot army and a free country is…open to all." - Gen. George Washington, August 7, 1782, in creation of the Badge of Merit

"We, and all others who believe in freedom as deeply as we do, would rather die on our feet than live on our knees." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery." -   Thomas Jefferson, Jan. 30, 1787

rambo granny

Dang...we have been out of state since Sept 6 & are on the long road driving back to FL. We are committed already through weekend.
Did do an event in Arkansas last weekend so we got to meet & work with some AR Appleseed family we had not met. If any of you out of state travelers are staying over after the conference, let us know as it would be great to meet you. Bruce (9mm4545 & FL SC) & I live in Welaka, FL about 1 1/2 hours from Jax.
Thanks for all you do for Liberty!
Janet
(Rambo Granny)
RBC @ IDMR 02/17, requal KD May 2017 @IDMR 49/50,
RBC IDMR 1/18: requal KD, Shingle shot & 2 MOA steel shot @ 300,
RBC IDMR 1/19: requal KD;  >100 events; Post accident>Adaptive 4 min AQT scored 5/1/22
This info block too small for ancient instructors.😉

The IMPOSSIBLE is Not always impossible when an IAO (improvise, adapt, & overcome) is applied! Add focus, creativity and stubborn to win!

Quote from a very wise man, our own amazing Scuzzy:
"Pray. But eventually you're going to have to pick up a rock." - David

Trisha

Quote from: rambo granny on September 29, 2016, 01:30:32 PM
Dang...we have been out of state since Sept 6 & are on the long road driving back to FL. We are committed already through weekend.
Did do an event in Arkansas last weekend so we got to meet & work with some AR Appleseed family we had not met. If any of you out of state travelers are staying over after the conference, let us know as it would be great to meet you. Bruce (9mm4545 & FL SC) & I live in Welaka, FL about 1 1/2 hours from Jax.
Thanks for all you do for Liberty!
Janet
(Rambo Granny)

Dang! I was hoping to see you two again!