News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Racine Wisconsin, September 17-18, 2016

Started by Sis, September 22, 2016, 08:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sis

What an amazing shoot at Racine this past weekend!!  The crew working made an amazing team with DrRichP, BrightSparc, AP, Scattershot_Sarah, Leadlined, and Iron Mike providing excellent instruction on Saturday, with Chewie, Doc, and Jason adding additional expertise on Sunday!!  We awarded 3 William Diamond Youth Patches to 3 wonderful young shooters, and John C was our Rifleman extraordinaire shooting well over 210 on 4 occasions!!  His patch was well deserved!  To make competition fun we also awarded several Appleseed flags to six deserving shooters who are knocking on the Rifleman door! 

A sunny weekend at the Racine County Line Rifle Club advancing our cause was wonderful!  Thanks to the club, the crew, and the shooters for building another unforgettable weekend!

Pictures to follow.......
"If history were taught in the form of stories, it would never be forgotten."
― Rudyard Kipling, The Collected Works

"If you don't know history, then you don't know anything. You are a leaf that doesn't know it is part of a tree. "
― Michael Crichton

Scattershot_Sarah

Pictures! I have several of people shooting, one of Iron Mike doing some 1 on 1 with one of our younger shooters, a few of history being told. It was a great shoot! Awesome students, great instructors, lots of sunshine, but with a nice breeze.
The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it. -George Orwell.

There is a certain enthusiasm in Liberty, that makes human nature rise above itself, in acts of bravery and heroism. - Alexander Hamilton

I must study politics and war, that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy - John Adams

Qualified as Rifleman November 8th, 2015, Oregon WI

10 Appleseeds as shooter 2014
12 As Blue hat, 3 as shooter 2015
2 IBC, 1 gun show, 1 AS as Blue hat 2016
Orange hat, 06/06/16 at Waterman, IL
5 AS as orange hat 2016
Red Hat, 10/08/16 at Eagle/McMiller WI

dscrimager

Thanks so much to all the instructors. This was a great event!
It was close to 1 instructor to 2 students and as far as I could tell everyone got a lot of individual attention.
I didn't make rifleman - not even close - but I think I can next time. Got my rifle tuned up and already practicing getting into the bubble.

Doug