News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Harvard, MA 09/18/2016 - One Day Appleseed

Started by hbennett, September 18, 2016, 10:48:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbennett

Today  marks another in a long line of successful Appleseed events at Harvard Sportsman's Club at Harvard Massachusetts.
The morning began with a drizzling rain, which cleared by late morning.  Twenty-three shooters came out for instruction, and to
test their abilities against the 4 minute AQT.

After the last Redcoat was fired, and all the scores tallied,  6 more shooters were added to the ranks of qualified Riflemen.
Congratulations   Keith, Christopher, Ted, Sean, Alex and Charles.

Several other came close, like Steve, who shot a 209, and the instructors scored, and re-scored the target, but to no avail. There would be no more points to be found.

All shooters showed marked improvement by the end of the day. Many stated that they would be back to improve some more.

All in all it was a great day at the range.  The instructors and IITs keep this a smooth running, fine tuned machine.
My hat is off to you folks!  To steal a phrase from a Western MA colleague,  "You make my job look easy"

Many thanks all around to making this yet another successfule event.
Focus Your Mind on Keeping the Front Sight on the Target
--
"I'm a free born man of the U.S.A."

lupis42

:pics:
You can never be too rich, too good looking, or too well armed.