News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

River Falls, WI Sept 17-18, 2016

Started by Trisha, September 18, 2016, 10:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

What an amazing weekend with 8 wonderful shooters. We had 4 adults and 4 kids.

After 4 Appleseed, Tina scored Rifleman with a 212! Way to go!

Malisa brought her 3 daughters, 8-Emma, 10-Beth and 12-Ban and all 4 showed an amazing improvement in handling a rifle and getting their groups smaller. Keep up the good work!

Belinda a fellow Rifleman shot with us all weekend, it's always great seeing you!

Nicole(Pooky) is so close to scoring Rifleman! She got a 209! So close, you'll get it!

Bele-11, my oldest was able to join us this week me, she got frustrated but continue to work through it and showed a lot of improvement too.

Everyone was safe, and it looked like everyone had a lot of fun, I know I did!

pictures soon

ILikeCake

Hello ladies
It was a great weekend.  I am so proud of all the kiddos who came out and shot.  Way to go. I cannot believe how well they all did.  So great to see young girls out there shooting. 

Way to go TINA!!! Whooohooo.

So nice to see everyone.  I adore Ladyseed !!!
Always a good weekend when you wake up the next morning and grab your sweatshirt from yesterday and .22 casings fall out from your hood.

Melissa
ILikeCake

RustyRed

WOW!!
What a beautiful weekend to have a  Ladyseed, we had kids that really wanted to learn how to handle rifles and to be safe with the rifles,plus we had ladys that were so ready to get there patch,
We had a young lady named Bele that told the story of Molly Pitcher,she did a wonderful job on telling the story.
It was also a great time to be at this ladyseed to see Tina, she had worked so hard to get her rifleman patch,great job!!
And for Nicole to be right behind her,remember to practice!!
And a thank you goes out to Martin for putting up and taking down the line for us gals.
Thanks to the Riverfalls sportsmen club for always passing on the word about all our shoots.
And a special thank you to Trisha for coming to be our shoot boss after just having a baby a few months earlier, thanks again
And thanks to all the instructors that helped make this shoot safe

RTB

Sounds like another great Ladyseed at the River Falls Sportsman's Club!

Congrats to Tina on her Purple Rifleman patch!

River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

nilesgirlsmom

Thank you so much to all of the ladies at LadyApple Seed. The girls and I learned so much. Everyone was so patient and knowledgeable. Excellent weekend.

The husband is so jealous. We will have to bring him to an Appleseed Shoot:)

Malisa

Trisha

Trisha

Trisha

Trisha

Trisha

martin

Well done to everyone. They had a great weekend. Special thanks to Trisha and her assistant Belle for coming up and running this LadySeed.   Huzzah!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson