News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Charlotte, NC September 17-18,2016

Started by Dakota, September 18, 2016, 10:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakota

What a glorious day for America!
We had another great event at the Charlotte Rifle Pistol Club. The RSO's there always come by to see us and commend us on the program. We're lucky to have a place like that in our backyard.
It was a small group of dedicated shooters and they came to learn!
2 New Riflemen! The father/son team of Mike and Tyler made it, and then continued to break 210 on almost every AQT after.
We had a repeat Rifleman from the old days, the last time he qualified was centerfire at Ramsuer with Fred, welcome back Chip!
Everyone worked hard and made significant improvement!
Dave and Yvonne drove all the way from TN to shoot with us, troopers!
Today was a new one for me, Bonnie knew she was left eye dominant and was willing to try shooting all positions lefty! She didn't make it this time, but she will soon! Big thanks to Brighteyes for helping her with that, it's tough teaching lefty when you're not. (Confused me....)
Scott, William and Mike made a lot of progress and worked hard. Mike shot everything we put in front of him with iron sights on a borrowed rifle and never quit.
We told the stories as we always do, and focused on the "WHY" behind it all. I think they all got it. We have a good core team here in CLT. Proud to work with them.
Hope to see you all again, you know very well what you are about.
Dakota
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

How good are YOU, with YOUR rifle, Today?

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

R.I.P "DAKOTA" My Buddy 1/24/01 - 6/23/12

Dakota

Pics wouldn't attach....
"A fine marksman with a second rate rifle is far more effective than the reverse." - Colonel Jeff Cooper

"If the prospect of having your thumb hit by the bolt is unacceptable do not attempt to load your Garand"-Springfield M1 Garand owners manual

Dakota

Pics 2