News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Louisiana has a NEW State Coordinator

Started by LawDog, September 16, 2016, 04:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

When I assumed the role of State Coordinator, I was told that my first order of business was to begin to identify and train my replacement. I failed. Miserably. In fact, it took me more than 4 years to do just that. So I am particularly thrilled to announce that MandyMonstar has agreed to take over as State Coordinator for Louisiana. For those of you who know her, this commitment will come as no surprise. This is a woman who knows darn well what she is about. Her ambition, enthusiasm, and practicality will serve her - and us - quite well. Please join me in welcoming Mandy!

DrRichP

Thank you for stepping up Mandy, and welcome aboard. I look forward to working with you and seeing Appleseed in Louisiana grow.

To LawDog, Dan I would like to thank you for all you have done for the program, and for being available to help in this transition period. While I am sad to see you leave the SC position, I couldn't be more grateful that you have found such an outstanding replacement in Mandy.

Please join me in not only welcoming MandyMonstar, but in thanking LawDog.

DrRichP
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

dond

O0  O0 again to both of you. I forgot I was on IP before.

Don
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

Texas T

Well done to both of you. LawDog, thanks for your dedication to the program and what I am certain have been countless hours of effort.    :bow:

MandyMonstar, thanks, in advance, for the dedication that I'm sure you will show to help move the program forward.   O0 O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Weezer

Congratulations, Mandy!   

LawDog, thanks for your efforts.   It was always a pleasure to work with you on border raiding events.   
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins