News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Texas has a new SC!

Started by Weezer, September 16, 2016, 12:37:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

^:)^ ^:)^ Congratulations to Ghostring, the new Texas State Coordinator! ^:)^ ^:)^

I have thoroughly enjoyed working with the Texas cadre and, after getting to know you and seeing you guys in action, I can honestly say that we have the finest instructors in the nation.   Because of YOUR hard work, perseverance and great attitudes, our numbers have blown last year's out of the water, we have one new range up and running (and two more waiting in the wings) and our cadre continues to grow because participants want to be part of this program based on their interactions with YOU. 

I leave you in great hands.   For those who have not yet had the pleasure of working with Ghostring, you are in for a treat.   In my life, I tend to categorize people as those I want to have a beer with, those I'd want to have around if I'm lost in the woods, those who I'd want as my phone-a-friend when I'm stumped by the million dollar question, and so on.  Ghostring is a great combination of all of these rolled into one.   He is energetic, smart, dedicated to the cause of liberty, a fine marksman and an outstanding instructor.
   With your help, Texas is going to take over the Appleseed universe.    (No pressure there, Ghostring...)

Now, get over here and give him a warm Texas welcome!

(And go congratulate Gunner01 for making dSB while you're at it.)

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Gunner01

DanT

scuzzy

Thanks you sir for stepping up.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Texas T

Welcome and thanks for stepping up. Sounds like a great challenge for you.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Sir Not Appearing In This Film

Ladyseed Man Slave

"In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing." - Theodore Roosevelt

Attitudes are contagious. I hope mine is worth catching.

spitstickler

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."  -Thomas Edison

ITB

You fool.  How did you ever let her talk you into it?   >:D
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Weezer

Quote from: ITB on September 23, 2016, 11:48:09 PM
You fool.  How did you ever let her talk you into it?   >:D

I told him how much fun it is to work with you, ITB.    **)   
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins