News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Alabama's First Lady Shoot Boss!

Started by Maximum Ordinate, September 15, 2016, 11:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximum Ordinate

Please congratulate the first lady Shoot Boss in Alabama - Diana "Google" Chambers!!

She traveled this past weekend to Jackson, Kentucky where she completed her Shoot Boss training under the watchful eye of Master Instructor DonD!  (DonD is also Google's father - so I'm sure there was no pressure there.  ;) )

HUZZAH!!!   ^:)^

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

DrRichP

Congratulations Google! Outstanding. You're service is much appreciated and much needed! Thank you for stepping up.
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Texas T

Outstanding job :bow:. Thank you for all of the work and dedication that it takes to get to this level.   :bow:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Roswell

Known Distance Qualified: Talladega, AL 12-3-16 - 45/50; Distinguished 49/50 - Talladega, AL 12-8-19
Instructor Boot Camp: Toccoa, GA 7-13, 8-15; Pelham, TN 2-14, 2-16; Columbiana, AL 2-15; Canton, GA 2-18, 1-19, 2-20, 2-21, 3-22, 2-23, 1-24
Shoot Boss Boot Camp and Liberty Seminar: Toccoa, GA 8-14 & Canton, GA 1-19

Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: South Huntsville, AL 5-20; Canton, GA 1-21, 2-24
Pistol Qualified: Spencer, TN 4-10-21
Charter Pistol Instructor Boot Camp: Antioch, TN 2-22 & Canton, GA 1-23

Kennebago

Wodan bood Mimir zijn oog
doch zou hij beter zien

EddieB

Mixed Metaphor

Congratulations!!  Looking forward to this weekend.     ~~:)
May Liberty Increase,

J. Gary Smith

Alabama

Theophilus

Congratulations, Google!

Alabama will be the better for you being on board!

Now get back to work - the ship is still sinking.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

scuzzy

Cool! Thanks for all the effort it takes to get that SB hat.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Leadslinger66

John

"We mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor." - the signers of the Declaration of Independence

Weezer

Congratulations, Google!   

And congratulations DonD - you must be so proud.   :)
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

BeSwift

Huzzah!  Learning from the master to boot!   
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

frequentflier

It was an Honor having Google as Shoot Boss last this past weekend at the Ladyseed. But even more of an honor having here Present me with my "Orange Hat" to be an "IIT" This was my fourth shoot and I have shot under some awesome shoot bosses, but to take the next step from Rifleman to IIT and under such an inspirational leader.   
"STAND your ground, Don't Fire, Unless Fired Upon, But if they mean to have a war, Let it begin here"
Capt. John Parker, April 19 1775

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again."
Thomas Paine
Rifleman on June 26 with a score of 211
IIT 0 9/22/2016
IIT 1 10/03/2016
IIT 2 10/14/2016
Long Distance 10/30/2016

TaosGlock

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

Google

Thanks to everyone for the kind words of encouragement.  Now the real work begins . . .

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

LawDog

Congratulations, Diana. Well-deserved. Well-earned.

Rascal21

SureShotSpartan

Congrats, Google!!!  I couldn't be more impressed with your accomplishment!!

A hearty HUZZAH!

S3
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Trisha

Yay!!! Way to step up to SB Google! And congratulations on the shiny new hat!!  ^:)^

LesMoore

Congratulations!!  That green hat looks great on you!

And I was with Dond this passed weekend.  He is proud of you!

Leslie