News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Casper Wyoming 10/11Sept2016 AAR

Started by M1bzrk, September 12, 2016, 08:06:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M1bzrk

Casper: where the wind doesn't blow!  Well, not bad on Saturday and it least it warmed up from a frosty start.
Only 4 shooters, but with 8 instructors, we had it pretty well covered.
Bill returned from Sheridan and shot a 206.  Persevere, and you will do it next time, Bill.
Arlynn shot a 32 on her first AQT, had rifle issues, then borrowed a rifle and shot a 132!  Keep it up, Kiddo, you are doing well.
Tina shot a 143 on her first time out - another lady who knows what she is about.
James was doing great until his back put him out of action.
A great crew and all I can say is: Persevere, Practice and Ibuprofren.  Thank you all.
Thanks also to all the Instructors: colonial shooter (now our Regional Coordinator),dazzled us with wheelchair antics.     
Raggedyedge did all 3 strikes.  Good job - you are well on your way.
Wildman 57 showed us how it's done with a bolty, despite heating issues.
MarathonGirl did her usual great job (we can hear you now).
PineRidgePuma's bugle skills are amazing.  Go Huskers!
Pewpewpew demo'd/instructed/coached in his inimitable style.  You're next!
Rasputin successfully completed his SBit3 and took his Green Hat.  Congrats, Ras.
Despite the wind on Sunday, we did the Memorial Volley, recognizing those who fell on 19April, and all who have since fallen for Liberty, especially those on 11Sept2001, and our own Scout and The Guy.
Thank you all, attendees and Instructors for a job well done.
Thank you, PowderRiverArmory and Rob and the folks at Stuckenhoff for making this event possible.
Any Pictures??  Post 'em!
T

Lucky Lori

Sounds like  a great event, sorry we missed it.  We had our own known distance shoot at our Isiac Davis Memorial Range in Tallahassee  and it was  dry   sunny  and HOT HOT HOT with no wind.  Wish we could have been there.  Miss you all  .  SOunds like a good event.  Lucky  Lori

M1bzrk

Thanks to pewpewpew for the pics.  Will try to post them.

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

M1bzrk

Yes,
colonial caught me napping again.  Rasputin in now a GREEN Hat!
My abject apologies ras, I must be getting colour blind along with everything else.
Again, congratulations....