News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

SB needed for Ft. Worth Oct 1-2

Started by Weezer, September 12, 2016, 03:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

The inaugural event in Godley (Ft. Worth) was held last weekend and it was a smashing success!   We need a Shoot Boss for the next event out there, October 1-2.   

One of our IITs, jla1911a1 (otherwise known as "Josh") owns the property. It's a gorgeous place that offers free on-site primitive camping (and there are hotels close by), a luxurious industrial canopy to keep the sun/rain off your delicate skin and deluxe port-a-potties for your use.   It really is a nice place to instruct.   Please consider stepping up for all or part of the weekend.    Thanks in advance for your help!   O0
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

:bow: :bow:

You are the best, Scuzzy!   THANK YOU!
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins