News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

KD Manchester, TN Sept 5, 2016

Started by TN_Dadx5, September 07, 2016, 03:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN_Dadx5

Last year we had only two show up at the Labor Day KD Shoot, so I was pleasantly surprised to see a sold out line!  The student shooters came prepared, listened to the instruction attentively and put it all together well.  We had two marksmen receive their KD rockers; a father and son team who with their friend drove 6 hrs from Arkansas to shoot with us.

The weather was hot, with a heat index around 100 degrees.  You know the kind of heat when policing brass takes oven mitts to pick it up?  The heat took a lot out of most but everyone made it trough the day without falling out.  Mandatory water breaks were used; I know I drank three bottles of G-juice and three bottles of water!  And I was just standing there!

Thanks to our pit crew and other instructors who gave up their Labor Day to help run this KD!  If you have any pictures, post them here or on our FB page.  Now on to our pictures!

The Whole Group!

Verifying the Trajectories Using the Rifleman's Notebook

Stage One - Standing

Slow Fire Prone - Stage Four

KD Rifleman John

And Nathan

"A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins." Benjamin Franklin
Visit and "Like" the TN Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/Tennesse.Project.Appleseed

Quinncannon

Thanks Shoot Boss and Cadre for running such a good shoot and on a very nice range! As usual, it was nice to meet other Appleseeders from other parts of the country, it's good to know there are so many of us throughout the nation.

I'm looking forward to driving from our Arkansas home for another shoot with ya'll, maybe next time we can stay a little longer!

"This we"ll defend"

Rifleman patch, first Appleseed, N. Little Rock, April 2010.
KD qualified, Talledega, July 2016
KD qualified, Manchester, Sept 2016
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, June 2018
Infernoseed, Bald Knob, June 2018
250 Perfect score, Bald Knob, 17 June, 2018
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2019
Distinguished, Hot Springs, April 2019
Distinguished, Bald Knob, Jan 2020
Distinguished, Bald Knob,  Aug 2020
Distinguished, Bolt Action, Bald Knob, Jan 2021
Distinguished, Menifee, Arkansas Aug 2021