News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2017 shoots

Started by 9mm4545, August 26, 2016, 09:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

It is not too early to start lining up your range for next years shoots. I am going to ask that every shoot boss help contact the ranges where they are a regular presence and see what we can get on the books for next year. The sooner we get ranges nailed down, the less likely we will end up with hard to sell dates like Easter or Mother's Day. I will get the ball rolling by announcing that we have a shoot scheduled for Hollywood for March 4-5, 2017. Those of you who have been to this range realize that this is a premier venue with great shooters and excellent club support. I have expanded the capacity to include the entire range and we could use lots of instructors for this shoot. This should be on the schedule within a day or two and there is a good chance that the event will sell out. Now, who's next?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

little buddy

we have three dates for liberty center Ohio already April 22-23 Also June 3-4  We Also have a Ladyseed September 23-24 We are working on a Winterseed Also

scuzzy

Quote from: little buddy on August 27, 2016, 06:37:28 AM
we have three dates for liberty center Ohio already April 22-23 Also June 3-4  We Also have a Ladyseed September 23-24 We are working on a Winterseed Also

Are these solid dates? Should they now be put on the schedule?

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

little buddy

Corvette has the dates I don't know when he will post them he just got them a few day's ago

PHenry

Ever wonder what good SC looks like? Look at 9mm4545.
Time to git busy.  ~~:)
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Weezer

We don't have dates on the schedule yet, but verbal agreement from our Waco range to continue every 3rd weekend through 2017 (working to switch out tax/Easter weekend in April) and a tentative spring event at the range in El Paso.   

We just have to wait for the board's annual meeting (Waco) for them to give us the green light to post those dates.   Yee Haw!
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins