News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

lodging recomendations piru/castaic

Started by crobjones2, August 22, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crobjones2

Does anyone have any recommendations of lodging in the area of Piru/Castaic? I will be attending the event in sept. but do not want to drive in the LA traffic any more than necessary. especially after it took me almost 4 hours to get home from Saugus earlier this month(after the 2 1/2 drive up to Saugus).
Thank you
Chris

bob 210

If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA

crobjones2

any experience at any of those? which would you recommend?

bob 210

I stayed at the Filmore Best Western and it was OK. I prefer camping at the range.

Quote from: crobjones2 on August 25, 2016, 08:16:30 PM
any experience at any of those? which would you recommend?
If ye love wealth better than liberty,the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom,go home from us.We ask not your counsels or arms.Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. SA