News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Munising, MI 8/20-21/2016

Started by Taylor, August 22, 2016, 12:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taylor

Thanks to all of our students who persisted with us through Saturday's rain, mud and lightning.  O0 The later forced us to call it a day earlier than we would have liked.  :(

Everyone returned on Sunday despite a 3am windstorm that wreaked havoc on the shelters we left up overnight (  :slap: ), damaged the target line and caused power outages in the area.  Some tough folks these Yoopers!  O0 Fortunately the sun was out and we were able to recover from Saturday's short day in addition to drying out some pretty soggy gear.

Thank you Bonnie and Patrick our hosts at Appleseed's first event in Munising. We hope to be back again next year. Special thanks go out to Bonnie who provided us with a delicious lunch both days!  :bow:

Thank you fellow instructors DragonMedic and weaselwoods. You guys were the backbone of another successful event.  O0

I hope to see each and every one of you on the Appleseed trail again soon.

Pictures will follow as soon as I unload the truck and find my camera.  ;D

Mike/Taylor
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Found the camera...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Pictures batch #2...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Final pictures...

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

weaselwoods

Good Job everyone. O0 Needles to say the weather was "interesting" ???. Thanks again for hanging in there with us ^:)^. keep your powder dry & keep on shooting straight :~ :~ :---. Thanks again to our Awesome hosts  :bow: for having us over & helping spread the word of liberty.
"Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well-trained, well-equipped and battle-hardened. He will fight savagely" -General Dwight D. Eisenhower

As for me I'm a #4  patriot -From Fred's "which are you, patriot?" in shotgun news. Always try to improve first yourself, then others around you.

If freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be led like sheep to the slaughter -George Washington

martin

Well done to everyone!Looks like everyone persevered regardless of the weather, you're forefathers would be proud!
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson