News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

HELP!!! THis weekend in Monticello MN

Started by LibertysGirl, August 19, 2016, 07:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LibertysGirl

Hi guys, the Monticello event this coming this weekend.  It was a private event for the well armed women group.  They couldn't fill the line so I opened it to the public as a Ladyseed.  Somewhere the lines got crossed and it was listed on the calendar but not as a Ladyseed only event.  As a result 5 guys have signed up.  Rather than canceling them I would like to put them in a bay and let them shoot an event too.  I can't be two places at once.
I really need a red hat or green hat that come up and do the line for the guys.
We can do them as 2 separate events or bring them together for history and lunch.

I live 50 minutes from the range and will drive each day.  My home is open to anyone wanting to come, Friday night invite is there as well.

Please let me know RIGHT AWAY if you can do this so I know where I am at.  I have enough stuff and will do all the step up for both.  If you have squares that would be awesome, I am little light there.

It is a good problem to have but a problem non the less.  Help!