News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bellevue, MI August 20-21, 2016

Started by Rascal21, August 18, 2016, 10:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal21

3.Dogs

I would like to thank each of our shooters from coming out this weekend.  Despite the heavy rain Saturday when it would have been very easy to sit home out of the wet each of you came out to improve your marksmanship skills.  Hats off to all of you for such a display of persistence.  It was an absolute pleasure to see each of you and work with you all over the course of this weekend.  Since most of you had already been to an Appleseed before you knew the fire hose was coming.  It was a joy to see everyone work through the challenges of this weekend with such positive attitudes.  AQT scores looked great.  Even though no one reached the 210 score,  each AQT told the tale of starting to put it all together.   I fully believe that all of you can make it.

All of you made this a great event despite the weather conditions.  I look forward to seeing everyone again on the line.   I would be proud to hand each of you your Riflemans Patch.  I know all of you can do it.

Rick, you are knocking on the door.   You just need to kick it in.
Harlee, by the end of Sunday all of the instructors could see you were really starting to put it all together.  You had some great NPOA groups.
Jeff, despite having the wind play with your target backer you displayed the skills needed to get the score.   Next time you are on the line I fully believe you will reach the Riflemans score.
Delaney,  for having come out on Sunday as your first exposure to Appleseed you absorbed an applied everything with gusto.  A lot of information was presented in a very short time an you performed amazingly.

Until I see all of you again.  Practice, practice, practice.  Everyone displayed the skills needed to be a Rifleman an I am quite proud of all that you overcame this weekend.

:pics:
"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder