News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoot boss needed

Started by martin, August 11, 2016, 10:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin

Hi everyone, we could use a shoot boss at 2 events. Suamico Aug.21-22 and Suamico Sept.10-11.
Right now it appears there are low pre-reg but I am aware of more that have not signed up yet for both events.
If you have never been to the Nicolet Rifle Club, it's a wonderful club with a classroom and a great environment to teach.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

2 clicks low

If you don't get any other offers I will do Sept 10/11, must check with PTB about mileage (500+-) and room at Motel 3

Always like to boarder raid.

2cl
"Semper Fritos" 1st. Chicago Chairborne

martin

Quote from: 2 clicks low on August 11, 2016, 12:49:40 PM
If you don't get any other offers I will do Sept 10/11, must check with PTB about mileage (500+-) and room at Motel 3

Always like to boarder raid.

2cl

Thanks. Check out Bay Motel and Family Restaurant;   Www.baymotelgreenbay.com
It's the favorite place with fellow instructors. We stayed there several times and it's been fine.
Martin

Now the Lord is that Spirit:and where the Spirit of the Lord is,there is liberty. 2Corinthians 3:17

Seek the Truth

"We in America do not have a government by the majority-we have a government by the majority who participate....All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent"
-Thomas Jefferson

colycat

I am signed up for Suamico August 20-21.  Lucky for me the Packers play Thursday night, so the Bay Motel  :)should be available
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

martin

Thanks to Tony and Ron for helping out.
Martin

Seek the Truth

-Thomas Jefferson