News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Tallahassee, FL, Isaac Davis Memorial Range, 6 Aug 2016

Started by Engineer shooting, August 09, 2016, 01:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Engineer shooting

A recent attendee to Front Sight told me there was 50 students and two Instructors......

We had eight Instructors and four students. We had more Instructors signed up but some had to return home due to times that try men's souls.

An Ex-Army Ranger who got the message after his third helicopter crash. The older gentleman who had to use adaptive Appleseed, and couple of college kids. Well they looked like kids to and old (fill in the blank) guy like me.

My own range and I didn't get to tell a strike, and I love to tell the story. Look out Florida more Red Hats coming soon. 
If I knew the world would perish tomorrow, I would still plant my apple tree.        Martin Luther

B.C.

Good times had by all. The students showed much improvement and they all left with smiles. Thanks to all the crew for a wonderful event - it's always a pleasure to be at the IDMR. Falcon told a great strike 3 and shadeville rolled out a good IMC. As always lucky provided and set us up with some great watermelon. The master chief ran the line all day Saturday like a champ. Thanks also to Cable Guy for simply being a hell of a good dude. I enjoyed Engineer's expanded story on Morgan during lunch. Until next time my friends. Enjoy some pictures below:

"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

Cable___Guy

A few more , Great Strikes by all.
And Watermelon
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur