News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Colfax, WI Aug 6-7 AAR

Started by RTB, August 08, 2016, 10:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTB

Another great weekend at the Colfax Sportsman's Club. We are always welcomed with hot coffee and lunch; which is greatly appreciated! We had a father/daughter team that even with some optic issues persevered throughout the weekend. Another shooter that has requested an amount of anonymity showed a great admiration for Liberty and offered some good conversation with his foreign born perspective. A young relative of one of our instructors also joined us on Saturday. He was ambitious and I look forward to seeing him on the firing line again soon.

Thank you Taylor and Miara for helping make Colfax great. Congrats to Miara for earning her Redhat!

River Falls, WI 9/15/12 : Rifleman
River Falls, WI 4/19/13 : Rifleman
Orange Hat 9/13/13
IBC Bowler, WI 7/13/14 : Known Distance Rifleman
Red Hat 10/11/15
Shoot Boss 8/7/2016

Taylor

It was my pleasure to spend this past weekend to some fine folks and celebrate our Heritage.  ^:)^

All our students showed Rifleman potential with continued Rifleman's persistence.  :~

Congratulations RTB and Miara.   :bow:

I hope to see you all again soon on the Appleseed Trail.  O0

Here are the first of my pictures.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

Taylor

Balance of my pictures...
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

RustyRed

Way to go to all the students,keep on  :~ :~ 
Congrats to Caleb on becoming a shoot boss!
And a congrats to Patti on getting your red hat,very proud of both of you two O0

miara

It was a great weekend!  It also was nice to work with Taylor.  Congrats Caleb on becoming a shoot boss, you did awesome all weekend!