News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hernando, FL 7/30/2016

Started by PHenry, August 04, 2016, 04:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PHenry

What a great event! Please forgive my tardiness is posting this AAR - very busy at work this week. I have to go out of  town, but will post pics upon return. We generally have poor attendance this time of year owing to the heat, lightning and rain (you know, summer in FL), but we got 24 rifles on the Liberty line last weekend! Huzaaaah!

Congrats to Ryan for making score and kudos to so many others knocking on that door. I have received several emails from shooters saying they enjoyed the event and learnt a lot - more "pay" than we instructors deserve. It was an honor to meet and work with each of you.

Thanks to the instructors who stepped up to serve.

In Liberty,
PHenry
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Cable___Guy

Pics
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur

Son of Summers Middlebrook

We had a great time and learned a lot.  I earned my Rifleman 4 years ago, but realized that I was very rusty. We will be Attending the New Smyrna beach Appleseed in October!  Thanks to all the Appleseed volunteers!!
In ye name of God Amen,  Thanks be given to God and knowing it is appointed for all men once to die. First of all I give and recommend my soul unto ye hand of God who gave it hoping for ye pardon of all my sins through ye merits of Jesus Christ my only redeemer.
( From the will of Johnathan Middlebrook of the colony of Connecticut.  Soldier in the Early Indian War 1706.)  FOREVER FREE!