News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

History Boot Camp - Lapeer, MI July 30 - 31, 2016

Started by Mad Badger, August 01, 2016, 06:42:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Badger

I think that the bar was set very high for future History Boot Camps this past weekend. What a great presentation!

If you have a chance to attend one of these events in the future.       GO!!!!!.....PLEASE GO!!!!!!!

You will be rewarded beyond measure and you will gain confidence in your ability to present the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Strikes.  I especially want to thank all of the Shoot Boss / Red Hat instructors who took the time to help me wrap my head around presenting a coherent synopsis of the events that took place on April 18 & 19, 1775 in Lexington and Concord. It will be great to be on the same page with other presenters in the future. I am actually looking forward to it and can't wait to get my stuff together.

I might stand a chance now, thanks to the outstanding instruction and the excellent presentations provided all weekend long. Superheat, ITB, Graywolf, 3.Dogs, Caliper and Grindstone should be very proud of the job that was done and many thanks are due. The bar was set REAL high in my humble opinion.

Thank you all very much.