News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning thread for Marion this weekend

Started by Corvette, July 26, 2016, 06:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello OH AS,

Wanted to start this thread for comes RE our shoot this weekend in Marion, OH at Meeker Sportsman Center. 

My son is coming in for the shoot from North Carolina so I will not be camping at the range this time. I plan to arrive for set up Friday around 6PM. Once setup is complete I will be heading back to Columbus to be with my son.

Likewise, I will be heading back to Columbus Sat night as well to spend time with him and neighbors. For instructors planning on camping, I will have a key to the clubhouse for the weekend and I will leave it with anybody who shows up Fri night to help with setup and with anybody camping on site Sat night.

We have a sold out shoot so we will have folks in the grass on both ends of the shoot house. We could use more help so if any other instructors want to come join us, it would be appreciated.

It's a great range and a great place to seed.  Bring your Centerfires, the range goes out to 400 yards.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Chad

I'm planning on camping this weekend and I'll look forward to some company!