News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, Texas July 16-17

Started by Gunner01, July 21, 2016, 11:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunner01

Waco, TX July 16-17th

Best group of over all shooters we have had at Waco! even though weather impacted attendance we had a very good event which produced three new rifleman.

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

scuzzy

Yup. The new IITs are pretty good too.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Ghostring

Quote from: Gunner01 on July 21, 2016, 11:20:35 PM
Best group of over all shooters we have had at Waco! ...

And that's no kidding, right there.  We had most shooters delivering silver-dollar sized groups by the third square of the first set of targets.
It like they just got it right off the bat!  Maybe it was the instructors  ::)

Very interested in the strikes and DOM, good questions from an interactive group.

Also, had some very good feedback/kudos from a former LE instructor and highpower shooter. 
Loved the history and instruction.  Highly recommended by groups on Reddit and other LE folks.
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

scuzzy

I'd have more pics but the stinking 'auto update' on my android screwed up my camera, virtual keyboard, and just about everything else. Jeez I hate that kinda crap. All the pics were so blurry it was pathetic. Only two were half way legible.

Guess I'll have to 'root' my phone so I can turn off all the new nifty features they keep pushing on me.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.