News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Planning Thread Newark/Dillon Sportsman Center July 23 & 24

Started by Corvette, July 11, 2016, 10:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS

Our shoot in Newark in July is filling up and right now, it is just me.  Sure could use some help with this one.  If you can make it, we usually have a pretty great time at Dillon.  Come join me for a great weekend.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Still just me at Dillon Sportsman Center next weekend in Newark, Ohio.  Sure could use some help.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

Come on guys this is a great and supportive range.  I have to be moved by 7/31 so I can't right now, sorry

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Corvette

No problem Chuck, thanks for the support.  I am sure Ohio will step up.

Corvette

Corvette

Looks like I will be flying solo on this one.  Nobody available to help?

Corvette

Texas T

I'll be heading over Friday after work. Should be there about 7 or so, depending on traffic, to help with setup. Cell number is 503-260-2613, I forgot to put it in when I signed up.

Planning on camping in my pop-up trailer.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Corvette

TexasT,

Thank you for stepping up.  We are up to 20 pre-regs so you help is greatly needed and appreciated.

But, we could sure use some more help. Come join us for a great weekend.

Corvette

goodoldfriend

I hope your event goes well tomorrow and Sunday. I am sorry I can't offer to help in any way right now. I am working 6 days a week to take care of my family and feed my rifle. Perhaps in the future.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Corvette

goodoldfriend,

No problem, several folks stepped up and we had a great shoot.  You can check the AAR on the site for details.

Corvette