News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Elverson July 9/10

Started by Roverace, July 11, 2016, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roverace

Great event at Elverson, PA this weekend!

We had seven shooters show up with four new first time rifleman! I think that is a record.

First was Tim to clear a redcoat Sunday morning.  He followed up with shooting rifleman on the second aqt of the day.  Not to be outdone by her husband, Meghan shot rifleman on the next aqt.  Brian and Larry were able to shot rifleman on the following aqt.

Marksmanship was improved greatly by Mary, Dan and Kevin.  Kevin was plagued by problems with breaking in a new rifle.

I would like to thank everyone for coming out and hope to see you all again soon.

Thanks,

Roverace

Roverace

Tim with his new patch

Roverace

Megan with her new patch

Roverace

Brian and Larry's new patches

Candyman87

Roverface,

Meghan and I would like to say thank you for an incredible weekend. I came out with a goal to earn my Rifleman patch and succeeded thanks to you. The Redcoat was a bonus!

And since she earned her Rifleman patch, she's itching to come back to clear the Redcoat as well.

Thanks again, you will be seeing more of us for sure!

Tim
Your neighborhood friendly Candyman,
Tim

Rifleman Qualified 7/16, Elverson, PA

Texas T

Four out of seven is pretty amazing. Hope to see many back to continue to improve their skills.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

CoastieB

I did come back to another Elverson shoot, and applied so much technique I had challenges with the first time, scoring Rifleman again, and clearing a Redcoat to boot! Thanks Gary and James for all the instruction, history, and wisdom.
Best,
Brian the Coastie