News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Battle Creek Sportsman's Club, Battle Creek, MI July 9-10 ,2016

Started by Rascal21, July 07, 2016, 07:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal21

What a great weekend. Even through the heat, our attendees persisted.

Check out the photos on our fb page.
https://www.facebook.com/MichiganProjectAppleseed/photos/?tab=album&album_id=892770917499745

Hope to see you all again soon!

Stacy

3.Dogs

Another successful event held at the Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek.  Six wonderful shooters braved the heat and humidity to learn how to be Rifleman, an along the way learned some of our nations earliest history.

I would like to thank all of our shooters for being absolutely awesome students.  Every lesson was absorbed an applied the shot groups kept getting tighter an tighter.  Every time I looked at the targets I saw improvement.  To all of our shooters I would like to say keep practicing,  persistence is the trait of a Rifleman.  Everyone of you displayed the skills needed to finally reach that 210+ score.  I look forward to seeing each of you on the line in the future an be present when you make that choice of Green or Tan.

I would like to congratulate to Peter on reaching that Rifleman's score,  an I am certain that baptism on such a hot an humid day was a more than welcome relief.

Thank you to the Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek for hosting this event.  As always it was a pleasure being out on the range surrounded by the natural beauty of ours states woodlands.

3.Dogs
Aaron Kintigh
"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder