News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help needed in Waco next weekend

Started by Weezer, July 06, 2016, 03:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Hey Texas cadre!

Gunner01 needs some help in Waco this weekend.   He and Ghostring are the only two signed up to work the July 16 - 17 event at CTRP in Waco.   There are 20 people coming and it would be very helpful to have another instructor or two come along - especially in light of the heat indices lately, we want to be sure we have extra eyes on participants.   

For those not acquainted with this range, it is an outdoor range with a concrete floor/shooting bays and a soundproof roof overhead - you're shooting in the shade.   There is also an air-conditioned office/storage area right off the shooting area that has a full-size 'fridge so that you can keep your Gatorade and sandwiches cold.   If you're extra nice, you can sack out in there at night and sleep in air conditioned comfort.   O0

Please consider lending a hand.   As a show of appreciation, Ghostring and Gunner01 will do a song and dance routine for you.   ..:.. ;D
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

BillJac

I'll try to be there.

Right now I'm visiting Boston, Lexington and Concord.
You aren't pro 2A if you only want guns for people who look and think like you.

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

Weezer

Quote from: BillJac on July 07, 2016, 12:04:36 AM
I'll try to be there.

Right now I'm visiting Boston, Lexington and Concord.

Hey, cool!   Can't wait for you to come back and show off your Battle Road patch!

Scuzzy - thanks for signing up.   I'll have Kevin bring you a breakfast burrito.   O0
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

Saudiaggie

Do yall still need people? I can make it if you need another body.

Ghostring

I've got Doorkicker inbound as well.
"Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken...
     They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..." - Lord Hugh Percy

"If a man's from Texas, he'll tell you.  If he's not, why embarrass him by asking?" - John Gunther

"That's Kirby-level shooting, right there!" - Trailman

Weezer

SaudiAggie - that would be great!

Ghostring - fabulous!

Thanks to all three of you (including Scuzzy in that) for stepping up to help out.   I'll tell Gunner01 to have some popsicles on hand to keep you all cool.   ;)