News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Hurry - only FOUR BEDS LEFT at the IBC!

Started by Weezer, June 29, 2016, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weezer

Whoa, guys, we already have 12 people signed up to attend the Texas IBC in January.   There are 13 spots left...but ONLY FOUR BEDS remaining in the bunkhouse!   Hurry - go register now so that you don't have to sleep on the floor!   (Unless you really dig sleeping on the floor...)  ???

Click here for the eventbrite signup:  http://www.eventbrite.com/e/waco-tx-appleseed-instructor-boot-camp-january-13-15-2017-tickets-26259986326

Click here for more info: http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=48898.0

**If you are interested in camping/bringing your RV, please send me a PM so that we can reserve a space for you**
"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins

Weezer

The last time I posted, we were up to 16 people and only had 4 beds left.   We had such an overwhelming response that I opened the IBC up to 30 people.    Guess what?   We are at TWENTY SIX right now.    So, while we still have 4 spots left, it's out of a field of 30.   

Here are some of the highlights you can look forward to (and if you're not signed up, this ought to get you motivated!):

*We will have border raiders from New Mexico, Michigan and even CANADA!
*We will have LADIES!   Three are registered so far!    ^:)^
*We've got celebrities coming - meet Dr. Rich P, our regional coordinator, in person!   If you're lucky, you can even get his autograph (although he'll likely charge you five bucks for it).
*We'll have exciting breakout sessions - watch your favorite Red Hats pose for hours in standing/seated/prone position as you diagnose their simulated shot problems!  Practice your strikes and IMC with your friends!   Eat yummy gluten-free vegan food!  Just kidding.  I wanted to see if you were paying attention.
*Best of all, we even have SHOWERS!   This is your chance to practice those hygiene skills out at the range.   **)

Now go and sign up so that you won't miss out on one iota of fun and learning.    O0

"I must study politics and war that my sons may have liberty to study mathematics and philosophy." -- John Adams

"Texas Forever, Six!" --Tim Riggins